415 Hamburg Turnpike,
Wayne, NJ 07470
- 354,000 square foot multi-tenanted warehouse and flex industrial facility constructed in phase between 1968 through 1988.
- 18 to 26 foot clear ceilings.
- 30 foot by 40 foot column spacing.
- 18 dock height loading doors.
- 63,720 square feet (18%) of office, assembly, and finished space.
- Multi-tenanted facility offering small flex units and blocks of space upwards of 100,000 square feet in a business park environment.
- Located within a close proximity of St. Joseph’s Hospital, William Paterson University as well as several corporate headquarters.
- Exceptional “Last Mile” distribution location to Wayne and surrounding communities.
- NJ Transit bus stop servicing employees from surrounding areas including Paterson.
- Industrial property in a suburban community insulated from residential uses.
- 17 acre site with 400 parking spaces.
- I Industrial Zone.
Two contigous units available. 14,500 SF divisible to 2,200 SF & 12,300 SF. Ideal space for recreation, entertainment, church or social uses.