600 Green Lane,
Union, NJ 07083
- 87,000 square foot warehouse and cold storage facility constructed in 1950 and renovated in 2015
- 2015 full building and site renovation including the conversion of 50% of the warehouse to cold storage space.
- Cold storage area includes refrigerated, freezer and refrigerated loading dock.
- 25 to 28 foot clear ceilings.
- 25 foot by 50 foot column spacing.
- 17 dock height loading doors and 1 drive in door.
- 11,000 square feet of dedicated office space (13%).
- Easily accessible to I-78, the Garden State Parkway and the New Jersey Turnpike.
- Short driving distance to key NYC Boroughs including Manhattan, Brooklyn and Staten Island.
- Walking distance from the Union Train Station and Kean University.
- 5.96 Acre site with 163 parking spaces.
- I/O Industrial Office Zone.